Roaming Eyes

Monday, April 29, 2013

Read this somewhere... liked it...



The infinite possibilities each day should stagger the mind. The sheer number of experiences i can have is uncountable, breathtaking, and i'm sitting here refreshing my inbox.We live trapped in loops. Reliving a few days over and over, and we envision only a handful of paths laid out ahead of us. We see the same things each day, we respond the same way, we think the same thoughts, each day a slight variation on the last,every moment smoothly following the gentle curves of societal norms. We act like if we just get through today, tommorow our dreams will come back to us.
And no, I dont have all the answers. I dont know how to jolt myself into seeing what each moment could become. But I do know one thing --- the solution doesnt involve watering down my every little idea and creative impulse for the sake of someday easing my fit into a mold. It doesnt involve tempering my life to better fit someone's expectations. It doesnt involve constantly holding back for the fear of shaking things up.This is very important, so i want to say it as clearly as i can --- fuck.that.shit.

No comments: