Roaming Eyes

Monday, April 29, 2013

It's U.S.

With the world asking so much from everyone 
I aint so sure but maybe the answer is a gun
And then we can kill everyone for fun 
And say we won 
But I aint standing for death around me 
Payin’ ma fee, cuttin’ down a tree
I hate people who see in black and white
They think they are so right cuz they’re so white 
But black people are just as tight 
Just as right, ready to fight, Ready to bite 
Back from all those years when they got shut out 
It makes me wanna holler, shout
About everything and the way it could be 
Where everyone is free
Where you stand for doin’ good deeds
Where the water can still freeze
Up at the poles 
There aint no holes in our souls.
Where money isn’t what wets people at night 
Make’m fight, tryin’ to get high, high like a kite.
Where chicks are tryin’ to sell themselves
Linin’ themselves up on shelves
I don’t want a place like that 
Where you are dissed on for bein’ fat
I aint ready for that 
Oh shit! Where are we goin’? Where we at?

No comments: